The majority of the properties in The Pines of Jensen Beach are contemporary homes, luxury homes, new construction, patio homes, and feature both one- and two-story homes. All residences are single-family construction.
When in The Pines of Jensen Beach, the following attractions and activities are readily available:
- At the nearby Indian Riverside Park, you'll find the Maritime & Classic Boat Museum. Visit their website to learn more.
- Jensen Beach Bowl offers bowling, arcade, and lounge for fun with friends and family. Right next to Langford Park. Click here to learn more about daily specials.
- Jensen Beach, providing sun and sand, umbrella and chair rentals, food and drink bar, lifeguard, restrooms, and showers! It's just a quick trip over the Jensen Beach Causeway! Check out the photo and video feed here!
- For local photos, attraction information, and event updates, visit the Jensen Beach Facebook page.
- The Jensen Beach Chamber of Commerce hosts the weekly Jammin' Jensen event in downtown Jensen Beach every Thursday evening, as well as annual events like the Pineapple Festival, Frances Langford Memorial Fishing Tournament, and Fine Art & Crafts Show. Check out their schedule here.
Demographics for The Pines of Jensen Beach
Home Size in Square Feet