Residents of Sugarhill in Jensen Beach enjoy benefits such as an outdoor tennis court and nearby attractions like shopping, dining, and our beautiful beaches! This neighborhood is zoned for A-rated Martin County schools.
Sugarhill in Jensen Beach consists of mainly luxury homes, single family homes, and both single-story and two-story homes. The variety of home styles in Sugarhill is unmatched anywhere else in Jensen Beach! Situated on large lots with high elevations, the views offered in this community are unlike those in newer communities with smaller lots.
When in Sugarhill in Jensen Beach, the following attractions and activities are readily available:
- On Hutchinson Island, Florida Oceanographic Society teaches about local wildlife and ecosystems, and offers sea turtle walks during the summer when nests hatch and visitors can watch the baby turtles make their way to the ocean. Visit their site to learn more.
- Treasure Coast Square Mall features a variety of stores for clothing, phones, technology, hair, shoes, and more! The local Regal movie theater is also located just off the food court. Check out their website for more information.
- The Jensen Beach Chamber of Commerce puts on several local events annually, including the Frances Langford Memorial Fishing Tournament, Pineapple Festival, and Fine Art & Crafts Show. Every Thursday night, they host Jammin' Jensen in downtown Jensen Beach. Get all the information on the Chamber website.
- Jensen Beach Bowl offers bowling for the whole family. Featuring bowling, an arcade, and lounge, there's something for everyone at Jensen Beach Bowl.
- See local photos and get the latest local information on the Jensen Beach Facebook page.
Demographics for Sugarhill in Jensen Beach
Home Size in Square Feet